Hi! this is my opinion about this answer:
What is your opinion about having an exotic pet at home?
I completely disagree, I can think this is good only in the case well by to care for someone illnes, for later let her go to normal habitat , as the animalist groups who rescue animals from circuses or parks. Also depends on the animal, if they are comfortable in this new place, it can be OK. I dont know, it'a a difficult topic.
What is your opinion about cloning?
I agree but not completely because, I am human and human always are afraid of the new, for that wish cause in the world. This theme has good and bad arguments, For example; is it good for cloning species in danger of extinction... but ¿Who exinguished them?
What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana and other drugs?
I disagree, the marijuana is now used,but legalizing it, will transform in normal, even when we know the damage in the brain before eighteen years of age (I worry for children in this point), like tabacco, it is so normal to kill yourself daily with cigarettes. I agree only in this case for medicine.
What is your opinion about having an exotic pet at home?I completely disagree, I can think this is good only in the case well by to care for someone illnes, for later let her go to normal habitat , as the animalist groups who rescue animals from circuses or parks. Also depends on the animal, if they are comfortable in this new place, it can be OK. I dont know, it'a a difficult topic.
What is your opinion about cloning?
I agree but not completely because, I am human and human always are afraid of the new, for that wish cause in the world. This theme has good and bad arguments, For example; is it good for cloning species in danger of extinction... but ¿Who exinguished them?
What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana and other drugs?
I disagree, the marijuana is now used,but legalizing it, will transform in normal, even when we know the damage in the brain before eighteen years of age (I worry for children in this point), like tabacco, it is so normal to kill yourself daily with cigarettes. I agree only in this case for medicine.

Nice opinions and your point of view about drugs is very accurate
ResponderBorrarMe too. I agree only in case for medicine.
ResponderBorrar