Blog Post N°1
My name is Pia Rivera Espinoza. I was born in Santiago, Chile, but I lived my infancy in La Serena, Chile.I studied in 8 different schools but the most important is "Saint May School, El Milagro II" in this school I completed my high school.
Now I am veterinary medicine student in University of Chile, in Santiago.
I have a big family, but the name of my mother is Barbara Espinoza, she is stylist, and the name of my
father is Oscar Rivera, he is a writer and artist.
I started to work in a coffee shop, and now I am manicurist -> https://www.instagram.com/lovernails_pia/?hl=es-la ♥
I love dancing, sing and write my feelings in texts or songs, but my real passion is love, I am a lover of life, of the people, I love everything, I love my life and everything around me.
Wow you studied in 8 different schools. did you meet a lot of people?
ResponderBorrarHi Pía!
ResponderBorrarAfter of I readed your words, I would like ask you, why you want be a veterinarian? you too loves at the no human animals?
Best!
You're a manicurist, hope to see one of your work someday!
ResponderBorrarWow, i can't believe it many schools. It wasn't complicated?
ResponderBorrar